Need address for Mom a Homeschooler

Subject: Need address for Mom a Homeschooler
From: Tammy Williams <Tammy_Williams -at- OCLC -dot- ORG>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 1994 14:34:02 -0400

Message:
A few weeks ago, a woman who homeschools her child posted a message
to the group. I think the message had something to do with her
trying to encourage her child to write. Does anyone have her name or
address? I can't remember either. The only thing that I remember is
that "mom" was part of her address. Thanks, Tammy Williams
williams -at- oclc -dot- org