Re[2]: Do you equate engineers and programmers?

Subject: Re[2]: Do you equate engineers and programmers?
From: Karla McMaster <mcmaster%pcmail -dot- cti-pet -dot- com -at- CTI-PET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 1994 11:37:05 EST

Laura J wrote:

> If you want to talk about electrical or mechanical or nuclear
> engineers who are bad programmers, fine. But I'm getting tired
> of the argument that anyone who calls himself an engineer must
> be a bad programmer.

Sorry, sorry, sorry if I have offended anyone...When I have spoken of
"engineers" in this context, I have been meaning those with degrees other than
in software. I will henceforth be clearer in this regard!

Karla McMaster, technical writer
CTI PET Systems, Inc., Knoxville, TN
mcmaster -at- cti-pet -dot- com