Help-Wordperfect Macros

Subject: Help-Wordperfect Macros
From: Gaylord Throckmorton <THROCKMO -at- UTSW -dot- SWMED -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 1994 12:27:19 -0500

DATE: 8-20-94

TIME: 12:00 PM

To: TECHWR-L

HELP! -

I am using Wordperfect 5.1 to try and edit some Wordperfect macros
that create a database. Can anyone tell me how to add "{Enter}" to
an existing line?

When I define a new macro from scratch, "{Enter}" appears whenever
I hit the "enter" key. But when I try to edit an existing macro in
the macro-editing mode, hitting the "enter" key produces a page
return. I have tried every key combination I can think of without
success. I don't want to retype this macro from scratch, but I need
the "{Enter}" command. Does anyone know the solution to this
problem?

Gaylord S. Throckmorton
THROCKMO -at- UTSW -dot- SWMED -dot- EDU"