general on-line help discussion group

Subject: general on-line help discussion group
From: Kathryn Seifert <kathryn_seifert -at- IL -dot- US -dot- SWISSBANK -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 1994 09:02:05 -0500

Is there a discussion group which deals with on-line help in general but

is not specialized as far as the software being used? I have been following
the discussion in the WINHELP group, but I do not use Windows - I am using
NeXTstep.
I would be interested in more generic discourse - or at least discussions

which encompass other software for implementing on-line help.

I'd appreciate any information you can provide.....