Re: WinWord6 memory issues

Subject: Re: WinWord6 memory issues
From: mpriestley -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 1994 10:44:17 EDT

Arlen Walker writes:
>>If I buy a Mac, will it run OS/2?

>Yes, if you really want it to. ;{>}

Are the PC emulation programs really that good? I'm impressed!
I assume, though, that a Mac running OS/2 would be considerably more
expensive than an Intel-based machine running OS/2 at a comparable speed.
I didn't even know the Motorola series supported true multitasking!

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Michael Priestley
mpriestley -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com
Disclaimer: speaking on my own behalf, not my company's.