Bluees Brothers

Subject: Bluees Brothers
From: Linda Haynes <lhaynes -at- MACE -dot- CC -dot- PURDUE -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 1994 17:21:38 EST

LaVonna Funkhouser asks in an earlier post:

> > I wonder, was the Chicago business, "Curl Up and Dye" in
> > existance before the movie, _The Blues Brothers_ used it
> > as the workplace of the revengeful ex?
> >
> > LaVonna
> > lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com
> > Hey--Let's all get together for a BB party!

Yes, it WAS there long before the Blues Brothers movie. I saw it
in 1974 or 1975 when I went up to the Chicago Museum of Art when I was a
sophmore in high school. The Blues Brothers movie was in, I think, 1981.

Ain't this thread of discussion fun? I can't stand it!

Linda Haynes
lhaynes -at- mace -dot- cc -dot- purdue -dot- ed
Department of English
Purdue University
West Lafayette, IN