occupational hazards

Subject: occupational hazards
From: Shannon Ford - Technical Writer <shannon -at- UNIFACE -dot- ALAMEDA -dot- CA -dot- US>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 1994 16:36:01 -0700

As I was sifting through old bills and scraps of paper at home last
night, I found myself thinking `I can delete this' rather than `I
can throw this away'.

Am I going mad?

Good bye and good luck to you all. Thanks for all the helpful
(and not so helpful but at least amusing) information provided
over the last year. I may start lurking again in the future, but
then again I may not :-)

So, happy trails ... until we meet again.

Shannon Ford
shannon -at- alameda -dot- ca -dot- us