Re: YABM*!

Subject: Re: YABM*!
From: Glen Accardo <glen -at- SOFTINT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 1994 13:09:10 -0500

> Glen "Did the Corinthians ever write back?" Accardo says:
> >If an end-user tries to display values from a column for which you have
> >disabled Display Values, SQLASSIST displays an utterly incomprehensible
> >warning message.

> Well, don't keep us in suspense, man!

The error message given is (still....)

The current column of the lhs of the current WHERE condition could not be
translated into a query for Display Values

When it should have said.

Display Values is not available for column xxxxxxxx.

And there is also:

The search you initiated in the results table was unable to match your
search expression with any value in any column.

Which I shortened to:

Not found.

The shear epic genious required to generate that message awes me to this
day. Who ever would have thought "Not found." Amazing. Ooooooh.

glen accardo glen -at- softint -dot- com
Software Interfaces, Inc. (713) 492-0707 x122
Houston, TX 77084

Did the Corinthians ever write back?