About that Usage Guide

Subject: About that Usage Guide
From: Tracey Showalter <tshowalt -at- SCTCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 1994 10:23:02 U

About that Usage Guide

About a week ago, I asked if anyone knew of a usage guide oriented towards
software documentation. No one recommended a guide, but several people asked me
to let them know if we found such a guide.

Unfortunately, we haven't found one yet. The _Microsoft Press Computer
Dictionary_ does include usage notes in some of its definitions, but those
notes are geared towards Microsoft-specific terminology.

We haven't given up yet!

Tracey Showalter
tshowalt -at- sctcorp -dot- com