Re: -=SGML=- summary

Subject: Re: -=SGML=- summary
From: Marjorie Schejter <mschejte -at- MELMAC -dot- COAT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 1994 14:10:06 EDT

Regarding SML tutorials:

I've looked at an online tutorial put out by EBT (Electronic Book
Technologies). The one I have runs under MS Windows. It gives you
written information, and allows you to prepare your own samples and run
them against a DTD. You can contact EBT at:

One Richmond Square
Providence, RI 02906
voice: 401-421-9550
fax: 401-421-9551
email: info -at- ebt -dot- com

I also took a 3-day course in SGML at the University of Wisconsin
Extension (School of Engineering), Madison. I don't have contact
information there at hand, but if anyone needs it, you can send me a
message and I'll look for it. It was taught by Dale Waldt and Brian
Travis, who also put out a newsletter called <TAG>. They can be reached
at:

SGML Associates, Inc. <TAG> The SGML Newsletter, 6360 S. Gibraltar
Circle, Aurora, CO 80016-1212
phone: 303-680-0875
fax: 303-680-4906

If I remember correctly, you can reach Brian Travis via email at
brian -at- sgml -dot- com -dot-

Marjorie
(marjorie -dot- schejter -at- coat -dot- com)