this list and disappearing messages

Subject: this list and disappearing messages
From: JBergen <jbergen -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 1994 00:42:02 -0400

Ok...I'll try once more to send this message.

#1 Thanks to all who answered my question about lower right corner. The
majority did write it exactly like that.

#2 Why do some messages never appear on the list as it appears on America
Online? I posted this message a couple of days ago but it hasn't appeared
yet and I've been searching diligently for it. And I always see messages
that appear to be responses to messages that I never saw.

I have another Internet account, which is a full UNIX-based account at the
local university. I monitor the list there, as well, because it's faster.
But I have noticed that some messages appear on the America Online list,
and others appear only on the university newsgroups list. I thought they
were the same.

Comments? Explanations?

Janie Bergen
AnswerSoft, Inc.