Re: usability testing list?

Subject: Re: usability testing list?
From: Glen Accardo <glen -at- SOFTINT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 1994 13:46:20 -0500

> Quick and dirty question: Is there a list for
> usability testing?

I don't know of a list for usability testing, but I recently spoke with
Rich VanMeter from Usability Sciences. They have some fairly impressive
services which I am trying to incorporate into our development cycle.

(214) 550-1599
(214) 550-9148 (FAX)

glen accardo glen -at- softint -dot- com
Software Interfaces, Inc. (713) 492-0707 x122
Houston, TX 77084

Did the Corinthians ever write back?