All that stuff Gwen said.

Subject: All that stuff Gwen said.
From: Shelley Larock <larock -at- TYCHO -dot- ARH -dot- CDC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 1994 19:29:14 GMT

Hi Everyone,

I laughed 'til I cried at Gwen's response to swearing, sexism, etc. If you
think working with a group of male engineers is bad, try going to school
at a place where the male to female ratio is about 5 or 6 to 1, and the
majority of students are engineering students who are told how smart they
are and how much money they're going to make (my boyfriend's one of them,
but I've got him trained pretty well :) ).

Shelly La Rock
larock -at- tycho -dot- arh -dot- cdc -dot- com