Which form is correct?

Subject: Which form is correct?
From: JBergen <jbergen -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 1994 00:51:01 -0400

I have a question of style. I've looked at the Chicago Manual of Style,
Elements of Style (Strunk& White), Elements of Grammar (Shertzer), and
numerous technical writing textbooks, but none answer this burning
question:

lower-right corner
or
lower right corner

Usually the style guides recommend hyphenating if the first adjective
modifies the second adjective, but in this case I could make the case that
both "lower" and "right" modify "corner" --- I may just reword completely
to avoid the problem, but I'd like to know what other technical writers
would use.

Thanks.

Jane Bergen