Graphics within Help files

Subject: Graphics within Help files
From: Anne Stankis <anne -at- MCCABE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 1994 11:56:17 -0400

I am attempting to import graphics files into the Help file that I am
developing. These graphics are bitmaps and very large, causing me to break my
Help file
up into many smaller files in order to have enough memory to compile it.

Is anyone else importing large graphics into Help files? If so, I would like
to know what kind you are importing, size, and the method you are using to
develop the Help file. I am doing it manually for now, using Word 6.0 for
Windows 3.1. Thanks.