Re: Finding out if anyone reads your stuff

Subject: Re: Finding out if anyone reads your stuff
From: Ann Balaban <annb -at- DADD -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 1994 13:20:21 -0600

Matt Hicks wrote:

> a test, I wanted to put at the end of one of the more important procedures:
> "If you read this, send me some email and I'll send you a dollar." In the

We are adding a line to the evaluation form that goes with our books
(also to a small audience) that says return this form completed and you
will receive a gift. (Exact wording hasn't been determined yet) We are
not doing anything fancy--just left-over promotional items from trade shows
(pens, cups, mouse pads, etc.). These are just things with the company logo
that our users don't receive but would like to have.

--
Ann Balaban Internet: annb -at- dadd -dot- ti -dot- com
PO Box 650311 MS 3937 Voice: 214-917-1724