[no subject]

From: Shelley Larock <larock -at- TYCHO -dot- ARH -dot- CDC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 1994 07:00:31 -0700

Re: Screen shots

at

larock -at- tycho -dot- arh -dot- cdc -dot- com

I am involved with _exactly_ the same kind of project right
now. We are using Paintshop Pro to capture screens for
our manuals, and the quality of laser printing them is not
great. We won't need typesetting until later, but if anyone
knows of a better way to get screen captures, I'd appreciate
hearing about it.

Also, does anyone know if Paintshop Pro has a way to set the
settings so that when I capture a screen it automatically
adjusts the brightness/contrast/grayscale? I have to
do a couple hundred captures, and I'd like to be able to
preset the changes instead of having to do each one as
I capture them, if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Shelly La Rock
larock -at- tycho -dot- arh -dot- cdc -dot- com