Time Management Seminars

Subject: Time Management Seminars
From: Joyce Hammock <HBJ -at- CU -dot- NIH -dot- GOV>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 1994 08:07:59 EDT

Thanks to those of you who responded to my request for
Time Management Seminars. I have decided on Franklin
Quest's Project Planning seminar. There were two reasons
for my selection:

1. I use a Franklin Planner
2. My need goes beyond basic time management--project
planning and management is geared more to my requirements.

Thanks again!

Joyce M. Hammock Writer/Editor
National Institutes of Health DCRT/CFB/ETS
HBJ -at- nihcu (BITNET) HBJ -at- cu -dot- nih -dot- gov
301-496-2949