Re: WHAT MOVES ON SCREEN?

Subject: Re: WHAT MOVES ON SCREEN?
From: ATATTT Documentation Department <att -at- GREX -dot- CYBERSPACE -dot- ORG>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 1994 14:03:26 -0400

actually, it's more than mental masturbation" - if you are writing
a manual for total computer neophytes, you may need to explaine the
concept of windows and how scrolling works in a metaphore that the user
can understand. It was awhile ago, and I can't recall the exact situation,
but I do remember getting into a similar conversation for a specific
document I was working on, so it does happen.