Re: Advice sought re:office setup

Subject: Re: Advice sought re:office setup
From: Valerie Archambeau <varchamb -at- MIDWAY -dot- UCHICAGO -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 1994 09:53:45 -0600

Amanda--

I believe that each month MacWorld publishes the rates for used Mac systems
(The AmCoEx Index of Used Mac Prices). This is a great way to find a Mac by
how much you have to spend (though not necessarily what you need). For
instance, in June, a used Mac SE/30/2MB/40MB: $575

I assume that a similar listing exists for PC-DOS-OS2-Windows-Intel machines.

Have you thought about selling your Lisa to a museum? =^) Or better yet, if
you have access, post an ad to an appropriate Internet Newsgroup. There
are a lot of computer enthusiasts who would love to own a Lisa.

I hope this helps.
Good Luck!

Valerie
varchamb -at- midway -dot- uchicago -dot- edu