doc models wanted

Subject: doc models wanted
From: "Bonni J. Graham" <bgraham -at- ELECTRICITI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 1994 10:35:55 PST

Hi netters!

This question is for a friend of mine whom you may remember -- Sue
Gallagher. She's in the process of putting together a manual for extremely
naive end-users who want as little detail as possible in the book. What
she's planning on doing is creating a two-page spread layout, where each
spread contains the entire set of information about a topic (i.e., one
spread=one topic). She'd like to hear from anyone who's tried this about
what worked and what didn't. She'd also like to know if anyone has even
seen a book like this, and what book it was, so she can go look at it.

Since she doesn't have Internet access right now, y'all can respond to me
directly (or to the net, if we want to open this up for two-way
discussion). I'll summarize to the list the posts I receive privately.
We'd like to be able to wrap this up by the end of the week.

Thanks!
B.
Bonni Graham
Manual Labour