Re: About Long Posts for Conferences, Calls for Papers, Etc.

Subject: Re: About Long Posts for Conferences, Calls for Papers, Etc.
From: Nora Merhar <merhar -at- ALENA -dot- CORP -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 1994 09:15:38 CDT

I'm afraid I'm a dissenter here--I _like_ the long posts. My system shows
each individual e-mail and where it's from, so I can see how long each one is,
and if I think it's too long to read and respond to immediately, I print it
out and save it to read for later (I'm on another list, by the way, where
the postings sometimes run to a thousand or more lines, and are often
in Estonian! Does anybody out there know a good Estonian dictionary? Or
maybe would like to translate for me?) Anyway, I like to have all the
information at once.

Nora Merhar
merhar -at- switch -dot- rockwell -dot- com

"America is a large, friendly dog in a very small room. Every time it wags its
tail, it knocks over a chair"
--Arnold Toynbee