Re: Efficiency

Subject: Re: Efficiency
From: Gwen Gall <ggall -at- CA -dot- ORACLE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 1994 16:54:51 EDT

Beth says:

At the end of every work day I write in my "readme.doc" file what I
should do tomorrow. If I don't, when I get to work the next morning I
stare at my computer for a while, gathering my thoughts,especially on
Mondays. This way I don't waste time. I do the same thing at home.
I have to-do lists all over the place.

Unix users have the luxury of adding the opening of this file to their logout
procedure (.logout), and have it read upon login (.login). That way, you are
kinda _forced_ to write in it, and forced to read it in the morning!

I confess I've been too slack to implement this for some years now...(I was
so _keen_ when I was young)...now, I just struggle to keep my head above
dangerous deadline waterlevels....

Gwen "Not so disorganized as this might sound" Gall