Job search - Boston area

Subject: Job search - Boston area
From: Fred Wersan <wersan -at- ZEUS -dot- MA30 -dot- BULL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 1994 14:32:36 EDT

I am currently looking for a new job. My background is in documenting system
software, but I have an eclectic portfolio and wide range of interests.

My preferred geographical location is the triangle defined by Rte 93, 495,
and the Mass pike.

If anyone knows of job openings, I would appreciate it if you dropped me a line.

Thanks.

Fred

Fred Wersan
Bull HN Information Systems
MA30/807
300 Concord Rd.
Billerica, Mass. 01821
508-294-2322
wersan -at- zeus -dot- ma30 -dot- bull -dot- com