Re: bad spelling

Subject: Re: bad spelling
From: Soh Kam Hung <h -dot- soh -at- TRL -dot- OZ -dot- AU>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 1994 13:16:58 +1000

Shelly,

Shelly LaRock wrote:
> Arlen Walker pointed out to me that I misused the word "peak"
> in my last message. Just to save face, I do know that I should
> have used "pique"instead. I'm using UNIX mail and it won't
> let me use the backspace or the delete key! Anybody know how
> to erase on UNIX mail?

Which Unix mail? There exists different versions of Unix, and there are
many e-mail user interfaces available for any version of Unix.

Also, your system administrators can probably help you better anyone on
this mailing list.

My guess is that your problem is due to a wrong set up for your
terminal.

Regards,

--
Soh Kam Hung, Network Management Research, | email: h -dot- soh -at- trl -dot- oz -dot- au
Telecom Australia Research Laboratories, | phone: +61 3 25-36467