Re: DELETING PAGES IN FRAMEMAKER

Subject: Re: DELETING PAGES IN FRAMEMAKER
From: Katharine M Schommer <scho0106 -at- GOLD -dot- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 1994 00:23:43 GMT

>anyone else ever have trouble with this function? i delete, but when i
>save, the deleted page returns. could this be related to double-sided,
>even-odd numbering? it's like those things you try to throw away that
>keep reappearing in your closet.

I've had the same problem in book files, and you're probably right about
it being related to pagination. If you're using book files, try changing
the starting page and/or page numbering of each file in the book; this
worked for me, but darned if I remember how I did it! If you're working
in a single file, maybe tweaking the master page column layout would work?
Hope this helps!

--
Kate Schommer | Obey gravity.
scho0106 -at- gold -dot- tc -dot- umn -dot- edu | It's the law.