Re: FrameMaker question

Subject: Re: FrameMaker question
From: Heli Roosild <HeliR -at- MSMAILHQ -dot- NETIMAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 1994 16:09:00 PDT

Caryn,

I have done something like this--a tilted logo on a title page--by putting
the logo graphic on the master page. Not sure if that is the best, or even
only, way to do this, since I'm not all that proficient with Frame yet.

Good luck!

--Heli
Heli L. Roosild Network Imaging Systems
helir -at- msmailhq -dot- netimage -dot- com Herndon VA 22070

----------
From: TECHWR-L
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
Subject: FrameMaker question
Date: Thursday, June 30, 1994 9:37AM

Hi all!

Does anyone know FrameMaker 4?

If so, I have a quick question. Is it possible to put
something (like a logo) in the background on a text
page.

For example, sometimes I have seen the word 'draft'
show up behind the text, but the text still displays.

I would like to do the same for a logo, but can't figure
it out using the manual.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Caryn Rizell
caryn -at- hpptc95 -dot- rose -dot- hp -dot- com