misc.writing newsgroup

Subject: misc.writing newsgroup
From: Sally Marquigny <SALLYM -at- MSMAILHQ -dot- NETIMAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 1994 12:26:00 PDT

Nancy Hoft writes:

Sorry to post such a redundant note, but I told the misc.writing newsgroup
about the techwr-l listserver and now all these people want to
subscribe to it and I've forgotten how--it's been so long since I've done
it!

I told the newsgroup that there were all these wonderful writer/editor
types who monitor TECHWR-L who might make good freelance editor contacts
for the fiction writers who monitor misc.writing. Who knows, maybe there's
some potential freelance work here for some of you?

Does the misc.writing newsgroup have a corresponding email list? (I'm sure
I'm not the only TECHWR who transforms into another type of writer when the
whistle blows at 5pm...)

--Sally