Re: your message to Ernst re Freelance Technical Writer

Subject: Re: your message to Ernst re Freelance Technical Writer
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 1994 16:18:38 -0500

Following your lead...

Richard,
If you want to ask Ernst why he reposted the message,
why not ask him yourself? You don't have to ask him through
the list.

BTW, the last posting of Ernst's message was not his fault.
Someone named Marci has a mailbox that is rejecting her
messages. After a few days of trying to post it to her, the
system rejects the message and reposts it to the list. (And
aren't we thrilled to get it!) The wierd thing is that the
rejecting system makes the message look as though it was posted
by the original sender. (I'm not kidding!)

This happened by my message last week about the journalist who
put his byline on a publicity release I'd written. Marci's
box rejected it, and it was reposted with my address in the from
line. (Wierd, huh?) I also received a complaint message--not from
you; it was one of the Dougs.

Have a good one.

LaVonna
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com