Technique Magazine

Subject: Technique Magazine
From: Richard Sobocinski <"Richard_G_Sobocinski%~WHC207"@CCMAIL.PNL.GOV>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 1994 09:22:00 -0700

Richard says - Can you give us some of the Masthead info?

Call 1-800-A-PAPERS, explain that you'ld like a free sample copy of
Technique Magazine, and watch your mail box.

The writing for this magazine is good and it's easy reading. I found myself
thinking that I was really too advanced to need this magazine - and reading
every word of it.

-Marilynne
======================================
Thanks, I just called and asked for a copy. Funny, though,
the person that was helping me said I had to mail in "the
coupon" for the sample. "What coupon, I heard about this on
the 'net," I said.

"The coupon on the back of the catalog," I was told.

"Can you send me a catalog, then?" I cringe, thinking to
myself that I have just sprouted another branch in that tree
of all the mailing lists that contain my name. What a
gnarled, untamed beast that has become.

"Sure, your catalog will arrive in 3-5 days," she told me
cheerily.

[Sigh, why can't anything be simple? I guess I'll get the
magazine eventually.]

Rich
TGIF :)