Adobe side note

Subject: Adobe side note
From: Marilynne Smith <m -dot- smith182 -at- GENIE -dot- GEIS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 1994 06:29:00 UTC

>>However, in shipping the PS files to customers in remote locations (over
>>the 'net), something happens.

There is no error correction on Internet. Perhaps just enough errors are
creeping in to prevent processing once your document has finished its
travels. Try packing the files before sending them (just make sure both
ends are using the same method). You can probably ship the packing program
as part of the package. I've also been investigating using MIME encoding
for that purpose, but I don't have enough information about that yet.

-Marilynne

-Marilynne