I've got those old A4 Blues again, Momma

Subject: I've got those old A4 Blues again, Momma
From: Paul David Marvel <marvel -at- BRAHMS -dot- UDEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 1994 20:51:43 -0400

At work we've been tranferring WordPerfect files between Holland and the
US and have had a lot of problems while trying to print them out--the
printer stops and prompts us to load A4 (or 8.5x11, in Holland) paper.
We've disabled the "Prompt for Paper Size" box in the WP Paper Selection
menu, but the files will still not print without our having to push the
printer's reset button. We're using a(n) HP LaserJet 4 SI MX and have set
the hardware switch to reset paper prompts after ten seconds.

What I'm hoping to find is a way to print the files without having to zap
all the paper-size codes in the documents. A trip to the WP manuals hasn't
helped, so I'm hoping that one of you tech whirlers can.

All help will be appreciated. If you e-mail me directly, I'll summarize
for the list.

Many thanks,

-paul

marvel -at- brahms -dot- udel -dot- edu