Region 8 Call for Papers

Subject: Region 8 Call for Papers
From: "Bonni J. Graham" <bgraham -at- ELECTRICITI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 1994 15:03:45 PST

If anyone wants to submit their outline electronically, here are the
addresses:

Interpreting Stem -- Tom Hoyt
thoyt -at- qualcomm -dot- com

Interacting Stem -- Jack Molisani
not available on the Internet

Interfacing Stem -- Helena Jerney
hjerney -at- novell -dot- com

The conference, for those interested in attending (as well as or instead of
presenting) will be held in San Diego on November 11-12 (our best
weather!). Watch this space and your mailbox (if you are an STC member)
for registration information. If you are not an STC member, but would like
to receive information about attending the conference through the mail,
email me (bgraham -at- electriciti -dot- com) with your snail mail address and I'll
include you in our mailings.

Hope to see you there.

B.
Bonni Graham