Re: PostScript Document Distribution (Was Adobe Acrobat)

Subject: Re: PostScript Document Distribution (Was Adobe Acrobat)
From: Chuck Banks <chuck -at- ASL -dot- DL -dot- NEC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 1994 14:43:03 CDT

For all non-PostScript printer users,

There are PostScript translation programs, like Emulaser,
that allow you to print PostScript files on non-PostScript laser
and graphics printers (dot matrix and ink jet).

That does not mean I endorse distribution of information
in PostScript format, exclusively. You cannot require your customers
to change their printers or to buy additional software.

I just wanted those who feel left out because they don't
have access to a PostScript printer to know there are alternatives.
Slow and memory intensive though they may be.

Best Regards!

Chuck Banks
--
|\\ | || // Chuck Banks
| \\ | ||_______ || Senior Technical Writer
| \\ | || || NEC America, Inc.
| \\| \\______ \\______ E-Mail: chuck -at- asl -dot- dl -dot- nec -dot- com
America, Incorporated CompuServe: 72520,411
STC Mail: cbanks -at- talkdallas -dot- com