Alexander Ksensow's Request about Video

Subject: Alexander Ksensow's Request about Video
From: David Dubin <David_Dubin -at- NOTES -dot- PW -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 1994 10:30:50 PDT

We are currently planning to include video as part of our overall performance
support system philosophy. Our belief is that one is more likely to sit
through a good video (especially at home where food and drink are available)
and remember more of the content than they are at either a "static" or
interactive CBT presentation that does not contain either sound or motion.

The project begins with the target audience assessment, outline, and
storyboard as would a writing project. The difference is that we are writing
a script and stage instructions instead of a "readable" document.

Wann Sie mehr wissen moechten, melden Sie bitte am meinem E-post nummer an.

David Dubin -at- notes -dot- pw -dot- com