Re: An error as big as the side of a barn (sort of)

Subject: Re: An error as big as the side of a barn (sort of)
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <arlen -dot- walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 1994 13:25:43 -0500

>I believe this was in a manual written by the Department of Redundancy
>Department! --

The Head Superintendant in Charge of the Department of Redundancy
Department called me on the telephone to assert and affirm that he states
the specific document in question in point of fact was, in reality,
produced and issued by the Tautology Circle, and that the involvement of
any of his department or staff was strictly limited to the extent of their
participation.

Have Fun,
Arlen

arlen -dot- walker -at- jci -dot- com
This mail message contains 100% recycled electrons