nonsense

Subject: nonsense
From: Richard Sobocinski <"Richard_G_Sobocinski%~WHC207"@CCMAIL.PNL.GOV>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 1994 09:57:00 -0700

This has been one of my all-time favorites:

'In contrast to other object-oriented
notations, XXXX Product uses object
decomposistion as a single refinement
paradigm and maintains orthoganality
between control flow and value propogation.'

This is something I am actually working on now.
I have asked for an explanation, but haven't
received one yet.

David Oberstadt Santa Teresa Lab
daveo -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com San Jose, California
<ROFLOL>:) :) :)

I'm sure there are a few besides myself that would like to
hear (read?) the explanation after you receive one. Thanks
for the good chuckle. Is anybody compiling these (Sally)?

Rich