Employment: Copy Editor and TechPubs Supervisor, San Diego

Subject: Employment: Copy Editor and TechPubs Supervisor, San Diego
From: "Montgomery, Kevin" <kmontgomery -at- LOGICON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 1994 11:04:43 PST

Logicon Fourth Generation Technology has a single opening for a copy
editor at their San Diego facility. Duties will also include
scheduling and distributing work for a three-person desktop publishing
department. Good interpersonal skills are required. This position
involves working with managers and technical writers throughout the
company to produce software documentation, business process analyses,
a newsletter, and many other products. Supervisory experience in a
production DTP environment is also required.

Logicon 4GT is a small division of Logicon, a healthy and growing
defense contractor. Logicon 4GT specializes in using cutting-edge
technologies and techniques to rapidly develop accounting software
systems for government agencies and others. Logicon 4GT is also
participating in the recently-awarded $600+ million dollar I-CASE
project for DoD.

Please send resumes and inquiries to:

Kevin Montgomery, Senior Technical Writer
kmontgomery -at- logicon -dot- com
(619) 455-7444 extension 2215 (voice)
(619) 587-0815 fax
Logicon Fourth Generation Technology