Well, Dan Dieterich responds

Subject: Well, Dan Dieterich responds
From: Richard Sobocinski <"Richard_G_Sobocinski%~WHC207"@CCMAIL.PNL.GOV>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 1994 10:24:00 -0700

You're welcome to get a kick out of Mike's post, Beth. As you can
probably guess, I didn't. Dealing with the flaming that erupted in response
to my message has'nt been pleasant. For me, however, keeping silence when
someone demeans and insults others is even less pleasant.

- Dan

Having a positive image of one's self and taking pride in
one's makeup does NOT in any way demean another. This is a
Tech Writers discussion list, Dan. Can you please restrict
your posts here to relevant subject matter and take your
political and socio-economic babble to a different forum?

Rich