Re: Frequency of flame wars

Subject: Re: Frequency of flame wars
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <arlen -dot- walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 1994 17:01:26 -0500

>IMHO, we are fairly polite, and I believe it is because we
>understand the limitations of written communication.

I think the proverb "The water always seems deeper when you're sitting in
it" applies here. We think there's a lot of flaming because we are
currently going through a warm period. (Maybe we can blame Global Warming
for this. Yeah, that's the ticket! :{>} ) Give us another 6 months or so
and we'll be back to talking about how quiet it is.

Have Fun,
Arlen

arlen -dot- walker -at- jci -dot- com
This mail message contains 100% recycled electrons