IPF Manual

Subject: IPF Manual
From: Mike Christie <mikec -at- SYNTEL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 1994 08:33:41 PDT

IBM has a manual on IPF, which we once had here in our office, but which now
no one seems to know anything about. (It was here before, I *know* it was!)

If one of you out there has the book sitting on your shelf, could you provide
me with the exact title and publication number? I would be most grateful. I
don't want to have to go to my system administrator and say
"Uh, could you please get me 'dis here book from IBM about IPF? Uh, I think it
has a white cover and a plastic binding, but all dat's I know about it..."

Thanks!

Mike Christie
Technical Writer
Syntelligence Systems, Inc.