To degree or not degree?

Subject: To degree or not degree?
From: MSTSACX -at- GSUVM1 -dot- BITNET
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 1994 10:05:40 EDT

I've been reading with interest this argument about the value of a
college degree and, if it has value, what field has the most value.

The people posting all seem to speculate on whether their degree or their
experience was more valuable. But that's what they think. What did their
employers tell them, after they were hired? I haven't noticed anyone
mentioning that.

"
Saul Carliner
Information Architect
mstsacx -at- gsuvm1 -dot- gsu -dot- edu 404/892-3945