correct passwords

Subject: correct passwords
From: Eric Ray <ejray -at- OKWAY -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 1994 08:05:28 CDT

Maybe it's just me (and tangential to boot), but it
seems remarkably patronizing to tell people to "ensure
that the password is correct." I cannot imagine that
anyone would type in a password *or anything else*
without making every effort to get it right. Am I just
too picky?
Eric
ejray -at- okway -dot- okstate -dot- edu

Subject: Re: "they" and a bit of h
Author: m -dot- smith182 -at- genie -dot- geis -dot- com at SMTP
Date: 6/3/94 1:33 AM

What's the matter with "You must ensure your password is correct"?

-Marilynne