Re: Names?

Subject: Re: Names?
From: Richard Sobocinski <"Richard_G_Sobocinski%~WHC207"@CCMAIL.PNL.GOV>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 1994 08:27:00 -0700

I saw an ad about a week ago (in a local paper) for an
exhibit of ex-Prince's photo's at a local gallery, and
they printed the weird symbol as a sort of background
graphic and referred in the text to "the musician and
artist formerly known as Prince." This indicates both that
it's a fairly common solution, and that he is probably
comfortable with it.
Vicki Rosenzweig
vr%acmcr -dot- uucp -at- murphy -dot- com
New York, NY
It's just marketing hype (he's got us talking about him on a
discussion list for TECH writers!) and its stupid, since he
is still referred to as "Prince", if only in a comparitive
sense.