Tsukuba University

Subject: Tsukuba University
From: Noriko Yotsuyanagi <yots0001 -at- MAROON -dot- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 26 May 1994 20:31:58 -0500

Does anybody know about the Master's technical communication at Tsukuba
University in Japan? Is anybody in this list studying under the program?

I am a Japanese translator working on a master's degree in technical
communication at U of Minnesota. I thought that no university offered a
technical communication program in Japan. I am interested in what is going on
the field of technical communication in Japan, if any.

Thanks in advance. Noriko