Re: : Pronouncing TECHWR-L

Subject: Re: : Pronouncing TECHWR-L
From: Jerry Blackerby <exujbl -at- EXU -dot- ERICSSON -dot- SE>
Date: Thu, 26 May 1994 12:01:04 -0500

|> From SuePStewrt -at- aol -dot- com

|> I say sort of "Teck-warELL." It drawls nicely (TX, here). Tech-Whirl is kinda
|> cute, though. ;-) suepstewrt -at- aol -dot- com

I have never abbreviated the word when I speak of the list. I have
normally said "tech writer list", but I kinda like Sue's ""Teck-warELL."
It does draawl nicely and I have been told that I draawl purty
gud when I talk. :)

Jerry
,___
__{_-.x.-_}__ Jerry Blackerby _| ~~. Practice random kindness
(_____________) 214-907-7810 (w) \, _} and senseless acts of
[_______]