Thigh-cream Ad

Subject: Thigh-cream Ad
From: "Vollbach, Elizabeth" <evollbach -at- CCLINK -dot- LOGICON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 May 1994 13:06:41 PST

I think my coworker (I've dubbed him "Kevin the Antagonist" in the
column I write for our STC newsletter) is funny. This morning I got
this mail from him regarding that terrible Skinny-Dip ad:

"Could the poster of the thigh cream advertisement have attended the
STC conference and decided there was a substantial potential market?
-K"

Now, that's funny! He wouldn't post this to our list because he
didn't want to get flamed.

Beth