rates that contractors charge

Subject: rates that contractors charge
From: Steve Pope <spope -at- CHAR -dot- VNET -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 23 May 1994 17:05:33 -0400

Those of you who are managers at companies that use contracting houses
for writers might be able to help me.

My company is seeking a three contract writers to do software documentation.
They should have 2-5 years of experience along with Interleaf skills
and some knowledge of telecommunications.

I have no idea what contract hourse typically charge for this kind of
writer. Can some of you help me?

I need to make some assumptions about price before I recommend a vendor.

Thanks.

Steve Pope,
ANSI
spope -at- vnet -dot- net