Eric J. Ray

Subject: Eric J. Ray
From: CYNTHIA HOLLINGSWORTH <CHOLLING -at- INDYCMS -dot- IUPUI -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 23 May 1994 12:56:22 EST

To all of you who did not get a chance to go to the STC conference
I just wanted to let you know that our notorious (or is it illustrious ;-)
list owner did a great job in his session on Internetworking.

Eric, -- it would be great if you could share with this list those
fantastic statistics you gave at the conference.

I've been rather quiet on this list -- but to all who have the guts to
share -- thanks. Your thoughtful (and occasionally not so thoughtful)
posts all make this job worthwhile and certainly offer food for thought.

Cindy Hollingsworth
cholling -at- indycms -dot- iupui -dot- edu
Training and Information -- IUPUI