A query

Subject: A query
From: "Mary A. Geisert" <flo -at- MAYBERRY -dot- CRAY -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 May 1994 11:43:54 CDT

Greetings:

I know that E-Prime has already been thoroughly discussed in this venue, and I
know what it's all about; what I would like to know is whether any writers out
there are actually applying E-Prime principles in technical manuals. We're
wondering whether it's worthwhile to attempt to convince writers here at my
company to use it. If you are using E-Prime, do you find that the effort
required equals the improvement in documents?

Please reply directly to me; thanks much for your responses.

Mary

Mary Geisert
Technical Editor
Cray Research, Inc.